Frequently asked questions about Algae Gel Capsules
Questions about usage
1. Do the capsules melt at body temperature? Do they become smaller with friction?
They do not melt at body temperature, and they do not become smaller with friction.
2. The capsules don't break very easily, and there is some residue. Should all the capsule essence be rinsed off after use?
The capsule products should not be rinsed off, although there are some exceptions.
Questions about the design
1. What is this product? Is it a beauty serum? Do you also have foundation or cleansing products?
Capsules are mostly used for beauty serums. There are also toners, creams, and face washes. We have not yet created foundation or cleansing (makeup remover) using them.
2. Why do you use capsules?
We use them so that the active ingredients encased in the capsules can remain fresh until they are absorbed into the skin, and because the visual impact is unique and appealing.
3. Don’t the capsules dissolve in the external solution?
No, the formula is designed so they do not dissolve by the external solution.
4. Can amino acids, vitamins and collagen be encased in the capsules?
The capsules are made with a gelled algin acid, a konbu- (kelp-) derived ingredient, so it is possible to encase such ingredients to a certain degree.
5. How do you color the pearl-colored capsules?
We blend in the pearl pigment.
6. Can you develop a light-resistant capsule essence (in which the capsules don't sink)?
Yes, we can use a light-resistant thickener.
7. We want to distribute small packages as promotional goods. Can you make them?
We can’t create small packages while perfectly maintaining the capsule shape.
8. Can the capsule essence be used for quasi-drugs?
We are currently working on this.
9. What is the biggest capsule size?
About 7 mm for mass production.
10. Can you add fragrance?
11. Can you make a foundation using the capsules?
We can make bases.
1. What is the approximate sale price of the product?
It depends on the container volume and formula, but the approximate price is between 4,000 and 17,000 yen, sold at department stores, through door-to-door sales and mail order, etc.