Frequently asked questions about Water Gel
■Questions about usage
1. Why does water come out of the gel when I rub it between my hands?
The oil-based netted structure that encases the moisture breaks, releasing the water-based moisturizer.
■Questions regarding packaging material
1. Can the tube be made of any material?
We request that you use multi-layered tubes.
2. Are there any limitations regarding the tube filling?
Due to our production equipment specifications, we ask that you use containers with an opening with an inner diameter of 8 Φ or larger. There are possible solutions for container openings of less than 8 Φ, so please feel free to consult us.
3. Are pump bottles usable?
We recommend tubes due to the product characteristics, but pump bottles may be used in some cases, so please feel free to consult us.
1. Is this product patented?
A patented formulation of the material manufacturer.
2. What is the approximate sale price of the product?
It depends on the container volume and formula, but the approximate price is between 1,000 and 4,500 yen, sold at drugstores and other locations.